Mediation Consulting and its affiliates offer testing samples, directing the site, tracking clients’ progress around the site, giving our clients anti-extortion and security administration, and generally about our client base. Segments use therapeutic or comparative progression to collect data. Clients can usually terminate and remove the behavior from our site with its program settings. Many programs are designed to acknowledge that behavior settings have changed. Assuming you terminate the Cookies, this may adversely affect the way our site and services work.
Cookies are small text documents that can be used by sites to enhance a client’s experience. The law states that we can protect the Cookies on your gadget by assuming that they are absolutely important to the activity of the site. We really want your consent for any other type of Cookies. Some invitations are placed by outside administration which appears on our pages. You can change or remove your consent from the cookie declaration on our site at any time. “Cookies” does not disclose product consultation regarding a username, email address, or password. At this point, when a user visits the site, product consulting can use PC therapies to provide a more personal and intelligent experience. In order to improve and acquire product consulting services offered to customers, we may treat users on the sites using the services.
As is true for most sites, this results in collecting specific data and storing it in a log record. This data includes the web convention (IP) address, the type of working PC framework, the type of program, the language of the program, the site visited by the user before viewing our site, the pages visited, How much time is spent, access time, etc.
- We have minimal information about you.
- We use your data to provide you with our services, answer your queries, manage our relationship with you, fulfill our legal obligations and improve our website.
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed.
- Generally, we do not disclose your information to third parties, but there are some exceptions as described below.
- You have the right to privacy.
- We take security seriously.
- We’re happy to talk to you about how we process and store your data.
What data do we have?
As our client, we will keep the following information about you:
- Your name, business name, address, job title, email address, and business telephone number.
- Your membership preferences.
- Information about your business activities with ADAMAS.
- Information and documents about our business dealings with you